Sirisia constituency is gone!. Hon.Kasembeli Nasiuma the Super MP is winning 🥇 it by a landslide!. He is finishing strong!. Thank you for believing in KN.

@KasembeliMP✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅

Good morning my great people of Sirisia constituency.

🤝My warm greetings!.

✍️My administration will find solutions to the challenges facing you.

👉I will not leave anybody behind!.

✍️Let’s built Sirisia constituency together.

💪Our victory is in your vote.

👌Am counting on your vote.

👉You will have a fair share of your cake 🎂 when I assume office.

👍We are finishing strong!

🙏Thank you for believing in me and accepting to walk with me in this journey!

🏃‍♂️Khuli khulukendo bandu befwe be Sirisia constituency.

🤝Hatutarudia kosa tena!.

#FreshIdeas

#FreshSolutions.

#TukomboeSirisiaYetu.

@KasembeliMP Comm~Team👌

 

Popular posts from this blog

Opening a new chapter of brand new politics in Sirisia constituency. HON. KASEMBELI NASIUMA is setting a new pace!